Thursday, 2 March 2017

Throwback OOTD #14...

Hey there!

Feeling super sassy in my leopard print bikini....







I LOVE LEOPARD PRINT! I love it at any time of year, my boyfriend HATES it but I DON'T CARE! I friggin loved this swimsuit! It was from ASOS fuller bust and was comfy, supportive and super sassy! I like looking at these photos because although a couple years ago I was much smaller than I am now I still would have never posted pics on here in my swimsuit and felt comfortable about it. It's different with these photos though. In Florida I felt amazing and because of how amazing I felt and how happy I was to be there I can feel that coming through the photos no matter what size I am! And that makes me feel amazing now!

Here's to body positivity for ALL bodies!!! 

Peace & Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment