Sunday, 19 February 2017

Jiggly-Oaf....

What's Up?!


















I panic fairly often about whether or not I will ever be a "successful" fashion blogger (whatever that means) because my style is so many different things. Most "big" fashion bloggers I follow have a set style that is very "them". You look through their insta and the photos all correlate. Obviously they dont just wear the same one outfit all the time but often they have a signature look. I just, don't. I love all things weird and colourful but I am equally obsessed with girly, sparkly, fluffy things as I am with cooler, edgy street style. So I guess this look is a hybrid of that. It's cute Jigglypuff, love hearts and pink mixed with black, oversized, casj wear. 

I can't be what I am not. And I am a strong believer in that it takes ALL types to make up the world. If we were all the same it would be BORING AF. So, I'll continue to be a style chameleon and wear whatever I love to wear regardless of whether it is "on brand" or is considered "flattering". If I like it, I'll wear it. Take me as I am. Lol.

Peace & Love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment