Monday, 9 January 2017

2016 Blog Blooper Reel...

Hey guys and gals!

I've done this type of post before and I just love it! I think showing you guys some of my outtakes and taking the piss outta myself a bit is a fantastically light hearted way to look back over and conclude a pretty awful year! So here are my 2016 blog bloopers for your viewing pleasure...

Firstly we have the "test shot". I shoot 99% of my stuff all on my lonesome so sometimes I have to find ways of getting my camera to focus and then run into shot whilst the timer counts down...


2. I call this lot "falling asleep on the job"...



3. Then we have these little gems that occur when I've got my camera on multi-shot timer and I get bored/fed up/realise something is wrong mid click and so I start acting like a twat...




4. I call these "crazy happy" as in happy smile, crazy eyes...




5. Then going through the emotions we have these pure pissed off looking shots...


So angry I became a meme...



6. Then I became a zombie/drunk/eyes rolling so hard at someones bullshit mash up...





7. This next lot I still find SOOOO funny because my boyfriend was taking these and he said something and I just burst into fits of laughter and then we couldn't take any more photos because we had the giggles....




7. This last lot were actually from 2015 but I didn't do a blooper reel for that year and these are jokes so I had to include them. This is when mother nature intervines with blogging...





Yup my hat blew off in the wind mid-shot!

So there you have it, another years blooper reel! I hope you had a little giggle at these like i did! It's so important to laugh at yourself and not take life too seriously! Let's hope 2017 brings us some more cracking bloopers!

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment