Thursday, 15 December 2016

Throwback OOTD #5...

Hey lovelies!







This OOTD made me really annoyed at myself! Here's why... 
So this day we had spent most of our time at a Disney water park and then since it closed at 5pm we wanted to spend the evening in Magic Kingdom. That turned out to be one of the best ideas we had had all holiday because we accidentally ended up seeing Wishes the firework show, Celebrate the magic AND the electrical parade- all things we had planned to do on the last day but thank god we did them because when it got to the last day we found out we had to leave the park early because of a private ticketed event! Long story short, if we hadn't watched it all this night we would never have seen it at all! Because of all this chaos I just grabbed this outfit on a pit stop at our hotel between parks and threw it on and left. I wish I had planned to wear it for a full day! It was SOOOOO comfy and felt so cute and so easy to wear but was still very Disney and I only got to wear it for a couple of hours that day! Anyways, enough babbling...i love this outfit and I hope you do too!

Peace & Love ya'll xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment