Friday, 28 October 2016

The Velveteen Rabbit...

Hello there!

Back at it after SOOOOO long with an OOTD for ya'll! I've got so many good outfits lined up to share with you! But first, my fave Halloween looks of 2016 starting with my "velveteen rabbit"...























Everything I am wearing can be found on ASOS!
Keep your eyes peeled over the weekend for more super sassy Halloween looks coming your way!
And go easy on me, I'm kinda throwing myself in the deep end by making my 1st OOTD back a skin tight dress but hey, go hard or go home right?!

I hope you are all having a spooktacular evening :)

Peace & Love ya'll xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey my beautiful cuz, you have nothing to be self conscious about ever. You are the same beautiful person you always have been xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this Jade?! Thank you soooo much <3 xxx

      Delete