Wednesday, 19 October 2016

My Florida Trip...

Hey guys and gals!

Sorry I have been away from my blog for a few weeks now, I will be writing an in-depth post about what has been going on but I just can't write it right now because my hands have seized up. Kind of like Arthritus, I get swollen, painful joints and my hands have been bad for the last few days so I'm keeping it brief with the typing until that dies down. 

Anyhoo, if you follow me anywhere on social media you will know that I went to Florida in September and it was the holiday of a lifetime! I decided to try my hand at vlogging because I really wanted to capture all of the magical moments on film to watch back in years from now!

So, firstly, I put together a little trailer...



Then I uploaded my 1st day of the trip which was our travelling/arriving day...




And then I just uploaded our 1st full day at Disney World where we went to Magic Kingdom...



Check them out, theres some really fun, magical moments to be seen and if you enjoy them please give them a thumbs up. To keep updated with this series of vlogs Subscribe to my Youtube channel, I currently upload a vlog every Tuesday and a main channel video every Friday :)

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment