Monday, 19 September 2016

What's in my Disney bag?!

Hey!!!!

Guess where I am?! DISNEY WORLD! Guess where I am leaving soon?! Disney World :( :( :(
I'm not even there yet as I am writing this but I am already deeply saddened by the prospect of leaving Disney!

Before I left though I was watching millions of "what's in my Disney bag" videos in order to be totally prepared for my days out on park. Packing for a theme park, especially one as big as Disney, is alot harder than packing for a beach let me tell you! I found them so helpful that I decided I would give it a go in the hopes that I could help someone else out! So here goes...



I LOVED making this video so I really hope you all enjoyed it! If you did please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel for brand new content every week :)

Peace, love & Disney xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment