Monday, 12 September 2016

Must Haves Monday #24...

Hello All!

It's no secret that I have been really unwell recently. That feels weird to say or to type because although I feel unwell I am not just not well. Does that make sense? I mean, I have Lupus an autoimmune disease and just to say I am unwell doesn't feel like it's cutting it, quite frankly. I feel like death warmed up. That's more like it. So I have been looking for ways to brighten my day and feel a little better about myself. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to up my makeup game! I've just been really into my makeup recently. I want every new lipstick I see and I am fawning over fancy tools to help me reach beauty guru status. Ok so I probs won't ever be that good at it but a girl can dream....

This weeks Must Haves Monday had to be these amazing brushes, sets and accesories from one of my fave brands, Spectrum Collections. It feels weird to say that too since I don't currently own anything of theirs. That is Santas fault though. I asked him for the Glam Clam set last Christmas and he did not deliver! Since then, they have released more and more goodies that I have been lusting after, including a rose gold set that I saw all of the bloggers blog about at their press release event for it a while back. It isn't on their website yet though...sorry!! But aren't they just the most beautiful makeup brushes you have ever seen?! I want them allll! Anyways you can find all of these gorgeous items here:

https://www.spectrumcollections.com/

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Let me know which item is your Must Have this Monday!

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment