Monday, 5 September 2016

Must Haves Monday #23...

Hey guys!

GUESS WHAT?! I'M IN DISNEYYYY WORRRRLLLLDDDD FLORIDAAAAAA!!!!

Not as I am writing this...obvs....I couldn't go to Disney World Florida and then spend my time writing...sorryyyy! But as you read this I am there and that is so friggin excitinggg!!!
So obviously today's Must Haves Monday just had to be Disney themed!

Arghhh! Isn't it all just so perfect! I want it allllll! And you can find every single one of these items on the ASOS website....you know...where most of the things I lust after are from! ASOS should really start sponsoring my posts LOL "nudge" "wink".

Wherever you are I hope you are all having a magical day and please let me know which item on this list is your Must Have this Monday?!

Peace, Love & DISNEY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment