Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Fun things to do in Autumn...

Why hello there!

I LOVE AUTUMN. But I think you all already know that! I really wanted to make some Autumn themed videos this year for you guys and I came up with the idea of making a video listing some fun things that I love to do in Autumn. I thought it would be great for anyone trying to think of fun things to do with their mates, fun date ideas or even fun little things to do at home on your own that capture the essence of Autumn. I really didn't like the idea of just sitting in front of the camera and listing the different things you could do so I grabbed my cameras and set out on mini adventures to get all of the footage I had envisioned sharing with you guys. I've just had this overwhelming urge to flex my creative muscles recently so I really hope you enjoy watching, even though it is a little different to my usual content!


Thank you so much for watching, if you did enjoy it please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel, I upload 2 videos every single week now :) 
I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Let me know in the comments what some of your favourite things to do in Autumn are!

Peace, Love & all things Autumnal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment