Friday, 30 September 2016

10 Autumn Wardrobe Essentials...

Heya!

I thought I would put together a quick, snappy video of what I consider to be 10 Autumn Wardrobe Essentials. I had loads of fun planning it and filming it and I hope it can help anyone out there who is stuck transitioning between the seasons. Especially in England, it can be so awkward to dress at this time of year because in the morning it's freezing and by afternoon you're dripping with sweat in the sun. These 10 items can be put together with eachother or with summer pieces and give you instant Autumn style. Check it out...


I hope you enjoyed watching and found it somewhat helpful, if you did please give it a thumbs up and Subscribe to my channel for new videos twice a week :)

Peace & Love ya'll xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment