Monday, 29 August 2016

Must Haves Monday #22...

Hey guys and gals!

How the heck are ya?! I'm alright thanks, in alot of pain but then again when arent I now?! Yup just talking to myself! This week I have been focusing on all things Back to School! My latest video is Back to School related and so I felt as though my blog should be too since alot of my followers are of school/6th form/college/University age and it is almost that time of year! So here are my Must Haves on this fine Monday for all of you who are about to be going "Back to School"...

 Make those early mornings and long days a lil bit easier with some sassy School accesories like the "my very healthy snacks" Lunch box or the Lipstick pencil case. Let's not forget those fluffy pens or the Mermaid Kitty set either! 

 I mean....I duno about you guys but I want it all even though I am defo not of "going back to school" age anymore! Mermaid pencil cases and Unicorn tape dispensers definitely weren't easy to find whilst I was at School! So unfair! And I just made myself sound ancient with that sentence LOL.

Yes that's a perfect pastel stationary set at the top in the middle and yes that's a pastel Unicorn eraser in the bottom right hand corner! I know...I am awesome for finding you all of these epic, beautiful things....you can thank me later! 

Everything you see here is easy to find on either ASOS or the Paperchase website so happy shopping! Please feel free to let me know which is your favourite item on today's Must Haves Monday! I don't think my obsession with notepads and stationary is about to end any time soon with goodies like these around!

I hope you all have a fabulous week and if you are going Back to School soon I hope you have a wonderful time!

Peace & Love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment