Monday, 22 August 2016

Must Haves Monday #21...

Hey guys and gals!

So it's no secret that one of my all time fave fashion brands is LazyOaf. We all know it, I've said it a million times and like 70% of my wardrobe is their stuff! I am a woman obsessed. What did not help this obsession of mine is their newest releases. I mean, they are just straight killing it with this stuff. I want it allllll! So it had to be my Must Haves Monday because like....seriously...I MUST have it!!!

I mean......can we just.....is it not just sassy pastel print perfection?! Theres cats and bunnys and clouds and bears, Theres the most perfect pinks and gorgeous lilacs. It's honestly like it was made for me. I love it all so SO much! You're basically looking at my Christmas list 4 months before I send it to Santa! If you love it as much as I do you can find each item via these direct links...


I hope you all have a week as fabulous as these items! Let me know what you are lusting over this Monday :)

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment