Monday, 8 August 2016

Must Haves Monday #19...

Heya lovelies!

Sorry this is going up so late but better late than never and today has been hectic with being in and out of hospitals....again! So, with my holiday just a matter of weeks away I have been on the look out for some cute bags for my trip. I like fairly small bags as I'm not meant to carry anything heavy for extended periods so I'm always looking for small (but full of sass) bags and where do I find them?! Skinny Dip London obvs! Here are the ones currently on my MUST HAVE list....

Ok usually this is where I tell you guys which one is my fave but I have wanted them all for soooo long now I couldn't possibly choose! I do think, however, that after all I've been through recently I deserve the bad bitch fuel one in my life! Here is where you can find them all-


Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below :) 
I hope you've enjoyed this weeks installment of Must Haves Monday! We're on number 19 already...wowzahs! Hope you all have a wonderful week and feel free to follow me elsewhere:

Facebook- www.facebook.com/jessicachelseyblog
Instagram and Twitter- @jessica_chelsey
Youtube- www.youtube.com/c/jessicachelsey

Peace & Love xxx

2 comments: