Monday, 1 August 2016

Must Haves Monday #18...

Hey ya'll!

I duno about everyone else but I really love animal print in Summer and to feed that love I bought myself a leopard print bikini, a leopard print playsuit, a snakeskin print bikini and a pair of adorable leopard print shorts all for my holiday to Florida in September. 5 weeks left to wait eeeeeeee! So here are my Must Haves this Monday...

 The bikini and the shorts on the middle row are the ones I have for my holiday and I love them both so much! Here is where you can find it all:


I want it alllllll!!! Click on the item description below to be taken straight to where you can buy it:


Which is your favourite item on todays list?! Let me know in the comments below! I hope you all have a magical week and have enjoyed todays post :)

Peace, love & animal print errrythang xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment