Thursday, 11 August 2016

Life/Health Update...

Hey guys and gals!

So last week my video went live as per usual on my Youtube channel but the video itself was something very different. Alot of people had been asking for an update on my last health video and I said I was happy to do that as soon as I knew more. Well, now I know. It was really hard to film and even harder to edit but I finally have a diagnosis. Please watch it, I know it is long but it is really important and I am hoping it will help alot of you to understand more...



If you did take the time to watch it all, thank you from the bottom of my heart! It means so much to me! If you wish to be kept updated on my journey then feel free to Subscribe to my channel because I will be posting regular updates and different videos that should help raise some awareness! I hope you are all having a great week!

Peace & Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment