Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Back to School Lookbook...

Hey hey hey!

So recently I did a bit of research to do with my followers on here and my Subscribers on Youtube and I realised that alot of you guys and gals are younger than me and a fair few are of School/6th form/College/University age. Whilst, I am past that age (not by much..#youngatheart) I really want to make sure I am producing content that is relevant and exciting for you all! I want to help provide inspo and advise wherever and whenever I can so I thought I would put together a Back to School Lookbook for your viewing pleasure. Whilst I know kids in England wear uniforms to School, kids in other places don't and also these outfits would work for 6th form or College and would defo work for someone starting University again in September. This was a video that was meant to be posted almost 2 years ago...but I explain that at the start so check it out here...



I really hope you enjoyed the video! If you did please give it a thumbs up and Subscribe to my channel for a new video every single week! I hope you all have a lovely week and an even better start if you are going "Back to School" soon! 

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment