Sunday, 24 July 2016

Must Haves Monday #17...

Hey lovelies!

In honour of this insanely hot week we have had here in the UK I thought it only right to dedicate this weeks Must Haves Monday to some of my favourite Summer Co-Ords! Here are my top picks...

 I bought the shorts on the top row in the middle and they were a godsend! Super comfy, super soft and super cute! Perfect for these boiling hot days! I just really regret not getting the matching top too! Here is where you can find it all:



Top Tip! The cute AF blue gingham crop and skirt co-ord in the bottom right corner is seriously reduced in price right now! Find it and everything else here:


I hope you all like today's post let me know which is your favourite co-ord! Mine will be whichever keeps me coolest rn!!! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Peace, Love & Summer Co-ords xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment