Sunday, 10 July 2016

Must Haves Monday #15...

Hey lovelies!

Hope you are all well on this wonderful Monday! Today's Must Haves Monday is tropical themed because thats what I've been lusting after all week. Anything with palm trees and I am alll over that! So here are my top picks...


 I want it allll! Doesnt this just give you all of the summer holiday feels?! Here is where you can find it all:




I have wanted the shirt in the top right corner, the swimsuit in the middle and the playsuit to the left of that for what feels like forever now. It is all just too fabulous! Here is where you can find it all:


Which is your favourite item on todays list?! What prints have you been lusting over this summer?! Let me know in the comments below. I hope you liked today's post and if you arent already please take a second to follow my blog here so that you will be first to know when I post anything!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Peace, Love & tropical feelssss xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment