Friday, 1 July 2016

June Favourites 2016...

Hey lovelies!

Just a quick side note to start with because I am legit listening to it right now as i type this but if you havent already, you simply MUST go and watch Todrick Hall's Straight Outta Oz!!!! Go and Youtube it NOOOOWWW. It is a masterpiece. Genius. The best thing I've ever watched on Youtube forrealz!

Anyhooo, I myself have a new video on my Youtube channel for your viewing pleasure so maybe watch mine first then go find Todricks....lol! It's June Favourites 2016 bitchezzzz and it's filled with mermaids, unicorns, sparkly nails, popcorn and so much more....



Thank you so much for watching! If you liked it please give it a thumbs up and Subscribe to my channel for a brand new video uploaded every Friday evening! What have you been loving this month?!

Peace & Love ya'll xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment