Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Disney Tsum Tsum collection...

Hey guys! 

I made a different kind of video for my YouTube channel recently. I said a while ago that I wanted to make more videos that were about things that I love other than fashion. One of those things is Disney so I thought I would start with sharing my Disney Tsum Tsum collection. Filming and editing this video was so much fun and totally different from any other video I've done.  So much time and effort went into it so I hope you all enjoy it!


If you did enjoy it please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. I upload a new video every Friday evening. You can also find me on...
Facebook- www.Facebook.com/JessicaChelsey blog
Twitter and Instagram-
@jessica_Chelsey 

I hope you're all having a fabulous week!

Peace, love & tsum tsums xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment