Sunday, 19 June 2016

Must Haves Monday #12...

Hey lovelies!

How are you all today?! Wonderful, I hope! So for a while now I've been seeing Cactus print creeping into all my fav online stores and I've been slowly but surely gathering my favourite items from all of those that I've seen so that I can share them here with you guys! So here are my top picks for all things cute and cacti....

I am just in love with the colour of the swimsuit in the top left corner! So summery! And can we talk about the bedding in the middle?! Such a cool way to add cactus print into your home! Here is where you can find it all:


If you follow a lot of the big bloggers you will have defo seen the jammies in the centre top row already! They're crazy popular! I personally am OBSESSED with the pencil case in the top left corner! So cute!!! Here is where you can find it all:


Isn't it all super adorable! Which is your favourite item on todays list?! Let me know in the comments below, I love hearing from you all!

Peace, love & Cacti xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment