Monday, 13 June 2016

Must Haves Monday #11....

Hey guys and gals!

This week I have been lusting over all things star print. I've been seeing star print everywhere recently from ditsy little stars to huge sparkly ones and I love them all. One of my favourite dresses I've ever owned was black and covered in tiny white stars. It wasn't expensive, it was from New Look and I had to throw it out years ago but it fit SO well! I always felt great wearing it and I guess that's why I've never forgotten it. Anyways, putting this post together had me feeling all nostalgic and I loved it! So here are my Must Haves for this Monday...


I am OBSESSED with the red sweater at the top and the sparkly shoes next to it! I thought the little wellies in the middle would be perfect for English festivals too. Here is where you can find everything:




I am loving sliders this summer and both pairs here are such a cool way to wear them. Here is where you find it all, just click on the description of the item you like and you shall be whisked away to buy it:


I hope you like it all! Which is your favourite item on today's list?! I hope you all have a wonderful week and as always, thank you for reading :)

Peace, love & stars xxx

2 comments:

  1. Okay no joke, I'm obsessed with EVERYTHING on this list <3 star print is the cutest! x
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!Glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete