Monday, 6 June 2016

Must Haves Monday #10...

Bonjourno!

Has anyone here seen the watermelowwwn video?! You know, the one with the guy who is overly excited by watermelon and he wears it as a helmet and washes with it and stuff?! No?! Well I have and although I have no idea why he made it I found it hilarious and can't stop myself from pronouncing watermelon like he does....WATERMELOOOWWWNNN. Anyways, if you hadn't already guessed it...this weeks must haves are all watermelon themed! I bloody love watermelon in summer it is just so refreshing! So here are my Must Haves on this fine Monday...

So pretty and soooo summery! Eeep! I reeeally want the swimming cossie and matching towel for my holiday! Here is where you can get your hands on it all...


How bloody cool is that candle in the top left corner?! Now, I already have the rainbow version of the bag in the bottom right corner but surely I NEED the watermelon one too! Right?! Here is where you can find everything...


Looking at all of this gets me sooo excited for Summer. I know it is already meant to be Summer here in the UK but the last week has felt alot more like Winter :(
Let me know in the comments which is your favourite item from today's Must Haves. I hope you all have a wonderful week and lets all keep everything crossed that the sun will come back out in the UK!

Peace, Love & WATERMELLOOWWWWNNN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment