Saturday, 11 June 2016

Harry Potter Haul...

Aloha!

Sooooo I may have gone a bit loco in the Harry Potter studios gift shop. I went (for the 3rd time) a fair few months ago now but had sooo much going on that I didn't even think to blog or vlog about it. However, with my Florida trip getting closer I am getting super excited for Harry Potter World and have been watching LOADS of hp hauls to feed that excitement. Whilst watching them I realised something...I bloody LOVE Harry Potter and yet have never shared what I bought from the store there with you guys. SCANDAL! So here goes, a HUGE Harry Potter studios haul for your viewing pleasure...


I reeeeally hope you enjoyed the video it has been one of my favourites ever to film and edit so please give it a thumbs up if you did like it! Also, feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel for weekly uploads, lots of new content and loadsa fun!

Peace, Love & ALL the Harry Potter goodies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment