Friday, 20 May 2016

What I got for my Birthday 2016...

Yo yo yo!!!!

So I filmed a (not so) little video sharing with you guys all the lovely things I got for my Birthday this year! It is not a bragging video! I hope you enjoy it and I hope you all know how much I understand that I am a very lucky chicka and I appreciate every gift more than I can say! I have also included a few photos either from my birthday day, from the video or of my gifts for those of you who prefer a post with photos to a video :) #peoplepleaser



^^^On my actual birthday wearing my "Queen for the day" inflatable crown!


^^^My fabulous flamingo light!

^^^snapshot from the video with my beaut ban.do bag!

 ^^^snapshot from the video with my gift from my bestie Robyn!

^^^snapshot from the video with my gorgeous shorts from ASOS


I hope you enjoyed watching my 3rd Birthday haul video! Please subscribe to my channel for weekly uploads full of fashion, disney, harry potter, rants, chats, inspo and goofy challenges with my mates! Also, if there was ever a post to show you how much you shouldn't trust social media it is this. I am not in any way saying I am false or fake but just look at the difference between my selfie and my video snapshots. Girl knows how to take a good photo of herself #yabesttabelieveit 
It is all about good angles, good lighting and good filters :)

Peace, love & birthday hauls xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha "it's the humidity" quote
    Love the flamingo light ! brilliant

    xx
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's so true! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete