Friday, 27 May 2016

My Birthday day @ Woburn Safari...

Heya!

So If you watched my Birthday Haul video you will have seen that I got a Gopro as a present from my parents eeeeek! I wanted to start using it straight away so without even reading the mannual I whacked it out and started filming the day. The footage is a bit choppy and I obviously have a long way to go in learning how best to use it but I love it! I had so much fun filming with it and I have every intention of filming all of my adventures on it and sharing it with you all and have been thinking about making weekly vlogs on it too. So here it is, my birthday day at Woburn Safari...




I hope you all enjoyed it and let me know in the comments if you would like to see weekly vlogs from me?! Have a wonderful day!

Peace, Love and all of the animals xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah I love Woburn safari but I haven't been in years, I need to go visit again! Definitely keep up the vlogs xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was great fun though! Thank you hun :) xx

      Delete