Monday, 30 May 2016

Must Haves Monday #9...

Hey hey hey!!!

How are you all?! Wonderful I hope! Today's must have items are all Unicorn themed. It is no secret that I have an obsession with all things Unicorns and have had for years but I don't think I've ever dedicated a post to it so here we go....

 I have wanted the trainers in the middle for soooo long now but I just haven't had the money for them *sob*. How cute is the Unicorn head pillow though?! You can find it all here:


 And these are for all the gothic unicorn queens among us. I may just have to get that co-ord for my Florida trip! You can find it all here:


 I NEED that unicorn head wall mount for when I move house! I actually have the little pink unicorn plushie already but it is actually a screen cleaner for your phone and I have it on my keys and its all grubby now so I need a fresh new one! Find it all here:


WOW...every time I do this post now I seem to be adding more and more items. It started off as just 9 or 18 things and now look at it all! I just cant help it though I love it all!!! How hilarious (but neccessary) is the shower cap?! Find it all here:


So there you go, a HUGE must haves Monday for anyone looking to splurge on unicorn goodies this fine Bank Holiday Monday. I genuinely want it all! What is your favourite item on the list this week?! Hope you all have a magical week and if you havent already, please go and check out my latest video which is a vlog using my Gopro for the first time ever on safari!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il2VCwYGXAw 

Peace, Love & Unicorns! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment