Monday, 2 May 2016

Must Haves Monday #5...

Aloha!

Today's Must Haves Monday is inspired by my Birthday which was last week. My parents got me the most adorable flamingo light as a birthday pressie and I am in love with it! I have always loved flamingo shaped/print things anyway but this tipped me over the edge into a full on obsession prowling the interweb for all things pink and flamingo! Here is a photo from my Instagram account (go follow me @Jessica_Chelsey) of said light...


Isn't it beautiful?! I mean it is an unbelievably bad quality photo thanks to my phones camera but it is soooo beautiful! So here are my must have items for this wonderful Monday whilst I sit here in my flamingo slippers...


I literally have no money at present but the inflatable flamingo just feels like a must have for my holiday in September. Totally a necessity right?! Also, how beautiful is the flamingo candle in the bottom right?! I just NEEEEED it for my home!!! Here is where you can find everything:


As soon as I have the money I am buying that flamingo swimsuit in the centre. I am just in love with it. Batoko are killin it with their swimming cozzies rn! Here is where you can find everything:



I know, I know...there are more items here than usual but I just could not resist. Everywhere seems to have awesome flamingo print things atm and I love them all! Here is where you can find the last 4 items:


So there you have it my 5th installment of Must Haves Monday. I hope you are all enjoying these posts! Which has been your fav MHM so far?! Let me know in the comments section and also tell me which flamingo item is your must have from this fabulous selection I've put together here! I hope you are all having a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday and I hope the rest of the week treats you well!

Peace, love and Flamingos! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh as you know I am another flamingo addict :-D And there is no end to it. I love the swimsuit and the umbrella so much and really wanna have it now. Have a happy day <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Sara! I honestly thought of you many times whilst putting this post together! Yeah you defo need the umbrella! Xxx

      Delete