Monday, 18 April 2016

Must Haves Monday #3...

Hello All!

So today's must haves are all cloud print. I duno if its because I've been day dreaming a lot recently "having my head in the clouds" lol or because blue skies and fluffy clouds get me excited for Summer and our holiday?! Whatever it is, I have been actively seeking out ANYTHING with a pretty cloud print on it and I've actually been in luck! Cloud print must be "in" because I found loadsa goodies to share with you all! So here they are....


I have wanted the jumper in the top left for FOREVERRRRRR! And I am seriously considering purchasing the backpack and fannypack for my Florida hols! Here's where you can find everything:



 Now I know the socks and sweater seen here are technically for men but I love them and I don't see why they cant be werked by women too! Here is where you can find everything:


So which item is your favourite?! I'm guna leave this post less wordy today because I'm really trying to be authentic to myself with the blog and I just don't have as much to say right now :) I'm guna get back to nursing this cuppa wishing it was in the positive vibes mug! Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!

Peace, love & Clouds xxx

4 comments:

  1. love this cool clothes! look so comfy!

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #BLUEPARADISE love this post

    Check out my blog
    http://slayvanity.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love that! Thank you very much xx

      Delete