Sunday, 10 April 2016

Must Haves Monday #2...

Hey!

So this week I've been all about beautiful Spring florals! The weather has been nicer recently, the nights are staying lighter for longer and there's blossom on the trees again which means I am totally in full on Spring mode! I have put together my favourite floral items of the week but honestly this is one trend you won't find hard to follow! Every shop and website has tons of florals from black and bold to pink and dainty so whatever your floral taste is- you will be catered for! These are just my personal favs and if anyone wants to...you know.... treat me anytime soon it's my birthday at the end of this month soooo #justsayin.

I must say ASOS are killing it rn in the "posh floral dress" category!!! I know I rave about ASOS constantly on here but credit where credit is due...I bloody love their website! The bright pink shoes have been on my wishlist since they first appeared on the ASOS website and the sippy cup with straw is a great way to get your floral kicks without having to wear it if your perhaps not a pattern wearer. So here is where you can find everything...


I have really tried to consciously add items from all different price ranges so that no matter what your budget is you can still have your fair share of florals this season. The floral suit in the top right is from River Island and I have been obsessing over it for weeks now! The bomber in the middle is defo on my birthday wishlist because I have been looking for the perfect girly bomber jacket for what feels like an age now and I think this one from New Look is just gorgeous!!! Here is where you can find everything...


So there you have it! My 2nd installment of "Must Haves Monday"! Look at me being all committed and stuff! I hope you're all enjoying these posts and if there is anything else you would like to see me do more of please let me know in the comments box below! Also, tell me what your favourite item is this week...what must you have this Monday?! Thanks for reading I hope you all have beautiful weeks surrounded by sunshine, fresh air and flowers! 

Peace, Love and Spring florals xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment