Monday, 14 December 2015

Wisley Gardens...





























































Hello All!

Long time no speak...how the hell are ya?!

So today was the day I went on a lovely little outing with my parents. My Mum is an avid gardener (no fo realz her garden is beauts!) and so she loves to go to different gardens around the country and is some kind of member of the RHS Gardening thingy. Yeah I have no idea but basically it meant she got in for free to Wisley Gardens for the day. I have seen photos of Wisley Gardens on my parents phones when they have visited before and since it looked so beautiful I went along with my camera in tow. I've been really out of touch with my photography and recently my Nan gave me my Grandads old camera and some different lenses for it and that sparked my passion for it all over again. 

If you have never been to somewhere like this before let me explain. There are some really big, old fashioned beautiful buildings set amongst huge glorious gardens. Wisley has a gorgeous big restaurant and some cafe's and food stands dotted around so there's plenty to nibble on if you're there for the whole day. It also has some lovely little shops that sell home goods, gifts. children's toys and at the moment of course, Christmas decorations which you can see some of in my last few photos. It also has a giant green house that holds loads of magnificent flowers, plants and cacti. It also has a big waterfall which made me feel as though I was in a mini Eden Project! 

I know this isn't my usual type of blog post but I started this blog as a way to share my work which included my photography and I would like to go back to that in a small way by sharing more lifestyle posts. I realised that recently I have been going to some really fun places and that I would love to share it with you all! I hope you like it. If you were interested in going to Wisley just google it and there's loads of info about what's on there throughout the year. We went on the last weekend of their Christmas market which was delightful. Lots of quirky stands to buy loved ones gifts you can't find anywhere else! I would especially recommend it to couples or families. For couples the setting is really quite romantic and there were lots of couples of all ages roaming around the grounds hand in hand or sitting by the lake sipping hot chocolate. There were also tons of families with small children. I guess there's LOADS of open space so it's perfect for the kids to run around. It was truly beautiful there and I can't wait to go back in Spring and Summer and see how it will have all changed with the seasons!

Which is your favourite photo from this collection? Where do you like to go with your family at this time of year? I love the outdoors, especially to photograph so this was perfect for me!

Hope you are all having an easy Monday and keep your eyes peeled because I intend on posting regularly again as of this week! Yay!

Peace, Love & lots of flowers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment