Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Christmas at Home...

Hello All!

So since Christmas is now only 2 days away SAY WHAAAAAT?! I cannot believe how quickly it's come around!!! I thought I would help get you all feeling festive by sharing some photos of my favourite festive household items. I am literally a Christmas fiend- I love everything about it all and so my home has to reflect that! I've been told living with me in December is like living with one of Santas very own Christmas elves. I will take that as a compliment! So here we go....deck the halls and all that....





















































So there you have it! A little glimpse into my very own Winter Wonderland! The first photos are in my bedroom then it goes onto my kitchen and then it ends in my living room with a peek at my main tree. I hope you like it and it made you all get that warm fuzzy crimbo feeling! What's your favourite item?! From festive bedding to felt xmas coasters to Christmas cups and 3 different trees my home is well and truly decked out ready for the big day!

Since I may not post again before Christmas day I want to take a second to wish you all the most fabulous Christmas and a very happy new year!!!

Peace, Love and CHRISTMAS xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is cute!!
    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA the christmas decorations are so cute! thanks for sharing, this is super fun to read:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete