Sunday, 8 November 2015

Asos Autumn Lookbook...

Hiyaaaa!

So around this time last year I filmed an Autumn Lookbook for my Youtube channel which you can find here: www.youtube.com/jessicachelsey and to this day I am sooo proud of it! It took so much preparation and effort but it was worth it to see the final video. I know I've said it before but I do everything on my own for this blog and for my Youtube videos. I come up with the ideas, I shoot it all by myself and I edit it all by myself so it's a lot of hard work.

I had planned to make a new Autumn Lookbook this year because of how much I loved doing it last time. Sadly, I have not been able to and won't be able to make it happen before Autumn is over. My family just lost 2 loved ones in the space of a week and so life has been hectic and sad and stressful and whilst I know I won't be able to film a new lookbook I thought this was the next best thing. I have put together some looks that I love and all of the items are from ASOS because I have been loving them recently, Their products, their website, their customer service...it's all great! So I spent hours going through their website and picked my favourite Autumnal items to put some looks together for your Autumn Inspo!

Hope you like them....



 Look #1

Look number 1 is this gorgeous tartan suit with these velvet red boots. I thought it was an awesome smarter look for my lookbook and the colours are perfect for Autumn!
Find the items here:

Look #2
Look 2 is something more dressy for an evening out. I love florals in Autumn and the colour purple is beautiful at this time of year!
Find the items here:


 Look #3
Look number 3 is a cute day time Autumnal look. It's got all the right Clueless vibes but the colours are perfect for Autmn. Find the items here:

Jacket
Hat
Top
Skirt



Look #4 
Look 4 came together because I just really loved the colour of the playsuit and the colour of the jacket together. I also loved the different textures together- the suede with the faux fur. I thought this would be a great day to night look because during the day the playsuit with some tights, boots and the jacket on and then for night time take the tights off and add some heels et voila! The jacket would keep you warm at the end of your night out too whilst looking perfect for Autumn!
Find the items here:
Playsuit
Jacket


Look #5
Look 5 is quite different to the rest because it has the least amount of warm colours. I added it in because I love a maxi dress at this time of year (you can wear thermal leggings under it and no one would know)! Paired with the faux fur gillet you would be warm but still look chic. Find the items here:

Dress
Fur Gillet


Look #6
Look 6 is this gorgeous smock dress teamed with the faux fur gillet. I loved the idea of wearing the thigh high boots with the dress too so that your legs don't get too cold because let's face it this is England! Find the items here:

Fur Gillet
Dress


Looks #7 and #8
Looks 7 and 8 are different to the rest of the lookbook because I really fell in love with just the one item but since ASOS are so damn good at their jobs I kept the images as they are because I love the whole outfits in these 2 pictures. #7 was this red check waistcoat and I just loved the simplicity of it with the black skirt and white shirt. Perfect work outfit that looks chic and will keep you warm. #8 was this beautiful pink textured coat. I am in LOVE! I don't ever really wear black but with a coat that fabulous sometimes it's good to let that one item do all the talking. I loved the hat and the choker and the fact that some skin is on show to break up all the black too! Gorgeous!
Find the items here:

Red tartan waistcoat sold out but similar here
Pink faux fur coat

So there you have it! My Autumn Lookbook 2015. I hope you like it and I hope you can forgive me for not filming a whole new one! All of the images you see here were taken from the ASOS website which is wear you can find all of the items- I have linked them up for your ease so just click away and Let me know which look is your favourite!

Peace & Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are amazing! You have a wondeful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin,, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete