Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Lazy-jess (pt2)...















Hello All!

So here it is...part 2 of my Lazy-Jess series. This jumper came out not too long ago on the Lazy Oaf website and sold out just as quickly. I loved it instantly and so I bought it because I would have been too upset had I missed out on it! I have no regrets! Every time I wear it I get compliments on how cute it is. It really reminds me of like an 80s Ski jumper because of the colours and the shape of it. I must admit it doesn't look the most flattering on me because I have very big boobies (34F) and a big bum and because it is quite long it sits awkwardly over my lady lumps. However, some things are so lovely you don't care if they are the most flattering because when you wear them you feel happy all day.

Life has been absolutely crazy-awful the last few weeks...I hope you've been having a better time! If not, put on your favourite jumpers and snuggle up for a lazy day when you get the chance! It does the world of good! 

Peace, love and Lazy Oafs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this jumper really is adorable, and I really love the pony, too! :D Thank you for sharing, dear. <3

    Following on bloglovin'!

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) the pony is called Shady Mcnasty ;) haha! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this jumper! You look adorable.

    Maddie Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh you're too kind! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. I ADORE YOUR SWEATER !!! Meowoowwo <333333333333333

    Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

    ReplyDelete