Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Lazy-Jess (pt 1)...













Lazy days are the best days!

Hello there!

If you have followed me for a while on here it will be no new news to you that Lazy Oaf is like my favourite brand! I just love their shizz! As I am now the proud owner of alot of stuff from them but haven't shared alot of it with you guys yet I decided there's no time like the present!

I put waaaaay too much pressure on myself with this blog and always have done because I really do want to put out the best content for you guys but after some inspo from some of my favourite bloggers I made a decision. I do not have to stress that much about each and every post. That's why I started doing a load more wordy posts a while back; because I want my content to be real and personal to me. So, for each OOTD post I don't need to spend days finding the perfect location and waiting for the perfect weather and spend hours putting together the look from head to toe and spend even more hours shooting it. Not every day is that well thought through. Not every day is planned in advance or that put together and so I want to do more spontaneous posts like this one. After all, I have no help with this blog- it is all me, only me and has always been that way. This day was a lazy day at home where I felt the need to share my love for Lazy Oaf. So that's exactly what I am doing.

I adore this jumperrrrr! I really wanted the "so broke" jacket that was the same colour and material as this but ironically and comically could not afford it and like alot of their stuff it sold out never to be seen again. When this bad boy popped up on their website I also could not afford it and watched as it disappeared from the website SOLD OUT again :( a few weeks later I was randomly browsing through their stuff (a regular occurrence) and there it was again! The sassy fluffy side-eye bear jumper of dreams. So I bought it. Who needs to pay their bills when they have fabulous clothes to keep them warm?!

I decided I would do this as a small series of posts dedicated to my favourite and newest Lazy Oaf items so keep your eyes peeled for part 2! Hope you like this new kind of post! Let me know what you think in the comments and I hope you have a great day wherever you are, whatever you're doing :)


Peace, Love & Lazy Oafs xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think this is the kind of outfit that really suits you: girly,, comfy and crazy !
    (in a good way of course! haha)

    Love,
    Lorna
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Lazy Oaf! It's kinda expensive for me, but I really want to buy their stuff someday xD
    Love that top so much! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pricey but the quality is good and you should check ebay or depop for good deals :) xx

      Delete