Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Woman Crush Wednesday...

Hola Chicaaaaas!!! 
(and dudes ofcourse)

So today I decided that I wanted to use my blog to spread some love across my tiny little corner of the world wide web. This comes in the form of my WCW. I, for one, use Insta more for admiring beautiful ladies and their beautiful clothes/hair/lives/pets....I could go on...than I do for anything else and so I thought why not express that admiration here since there's no harm in sharing some love!!!

I know some of you may have seen me talk about the following ladies before but credit where credits due and all that...plus I run the show here sooooo imma do what I like. I won't go into too much detail on each of them individually but just know that I have taken the photos from their amazzzzzing blogs which I will of course provide the links to and I really do want to keep this WCW thing going each week on my blog! 

So here's why I love them. Each of these fabulous ladies inspires me in one way or another. They are all so unique and so colourful but they keep it so fresh and so stylish. That's no mean feat! To look quirky and different whilst also looking put together and sharp is an admirable trait and these women have it in abundance! They are all stunningly beautiful but also come across as such cool, lovely, funny women on their blogs and well that means they are just my cup of tea....

Katia from Lazy Kat...





Helena from Helibells...





Sara from Sara is in love with...





And finally Helen from Helen Anderson...






If you don't already know them (how!?) go and check out their blogs you will be addicted in a heartbeat! I know they are all "bigger" bloggers than I am but I don't see why that matters. They got there because they are awesome and so I shall praise said awesomeness. Now it sounds like im ass kissing. I'm not. Honest. These ladies just brighten up my newsfeeds and therefore my day with their beauty, style, sass, humour and general loveliness! So on the off chance any of you ladies read this...keep up the good work! I for one am an avid fan of all of you and I appreciate your hard work and fabulousness! Keep inspiring!

Peace, Love and woman crushes all around xxx

Ps. I would like to dedicate this blog post to the beautiful Jacqueline Boulton who tragically passed away recently. Although I did not know her personally I always admired her big beautiful smile when it appeared on Leanne Lim Walkers blog which I have followed for years! I know they were very close and I am sending all my love and best wishes to Leanne and to Jacquelines family at this sad time. I hope you can all join me in that. I know no words or dedications will be good enough right now but I hope all the love we send their way can ease the sorrow a tiny amount! Rest in Peace Jacqueline xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment