Monday, 24 August 2015

Paris. Last day...
















Hey!!!

So our last night/morning in Paris was lovely I must say the Hard Rock Cafe was amazing we loved it! Good food and good service! I wore my Ted Baker tulle skirt that makes me feel like the Princess I am :)

My camera died halfway through this collection so all the airport selfies are taken on my phone but i thought adding them in wrapped up this series of posts nicely. I really would recommend booking holidays with Lastminute.com after using their services! Everything was great and just as described when we booked it and lets face it- cheap! We got such a good bargain because of booking with them!

Anyways I hope you have enjoyed my Paris series it was an amazing trip and I am a very lucky girl!

Peace, love and Paris xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you've had such a lovely time. I really love the unicorn tears bag too, so cute! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We really had a wonderful time! Xx

      Delete
  2. It seems like you had a great time! Lovely photos!

    With love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete