Monday, 1 June 2015

Monday must haves: Fluff on fleek!

Hey Hey Hey!

So here is my first official instalment of Monday must haves and we're guna start with a real doozy: fluffy stuff. I know it's getting warmer but I literally don't care. I will always love the fuzz and I will always want to wear fluffy fings. See what I did there? Things....fings...lolz. Never mind. On to the good shizz...

Monday must haves: Fluff on fleek!


From the top left:










All of the items are linked to their descriptions above so if you just HAVE to have something go ahead and click away! Aren't I good to you?! What do you think of faux fur in summer? What are you loving right now?! Let me know in the comments belowww!

Peace, Love and Fluff on fleek xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh so many cute things and faux fur is not just for winter! The pompom shoes are on my wish list too and I have the coral fluffy bag in lilac :-D The blue clutch looks like a Joanna Pybus copy to me. I love her bags very much. I am after those shoes as well at the moment: http://bit.ly/1M1nADm Lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara that is because you have amazing taste...like me....haha! Yes i want it all! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I waaaaant everything here!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Now for us to find some money for it all haha xx

      Delete