Friday, 15 May 2015

All that glitters aint gold!

Hello Beautifulllls!

So I realised that because I have been so focused on upping my Youtube game my fashion posts on here have become few and far between. Obviously I have been sharing all of my videos with you but it doesn't seem as though you guys wana see that here...correct me if I'm wrong. It's just that each time I post a video here it gets traffic but hardly any comments and none of you have gone and Subscribed to my channel yet. Instead of taking this personally I am going to assume that you guys just prefer to read what I have to say and see the photos I provide and well I am here to please. 

I thought I would share with you some of my ASOS Wishlist/saved items. There are 239 items now on that list (gurls got desires) soooo forgive me if I don't share them all at once. I thought I would categorise them as there does seem to be some themes in the things I am loving right now and ASOS are ticking ALL the boxes for me. It is where I do most of my shopping atm. So here goes....

All That Glitters Aint Gold! 
(It's quite possibly silver/sequins/holographic)


From the top left:










So there you have it! My 9 favourite shining, shimmering, splendid (if you dont get this reference we cant be friends) items from my ASOS Wishlist. I hope you love them all as much as I do. If there is something your heart desires just click on the name of the item above and it will take you right to it! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! I am thinking of making this a weekly post like Monday Must haves or something like that to share with you guys what I am obsessing over each week. Whaddya think?! I will try it out with a few more categories and we'll see how it goes yeah? yeah! Okay great!


Peace, love and Bye Felicia! xxx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE GLITTER, great picks

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the co-ord it's so pretty and those shoes are amazing! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urgh it is gorgeous isnt it?! Thank you! x

      Delete