Saturday, 11 April 2015

I am actually a Unicorn.

But, of course, you already knew that...
















So, a little later than planned, I posted it. 

Here I am in all my pastel glory. Admittedly I don't look at these photos and feel thrilled about the way I look BUT I do feel SUPER THRILLED by this outfit. Now I know white tights are odd. I don't think they particularly look good on anyone but it was far too cold for no tights and this outfit was far too cute for black tights. Coloured tights drew too much attention from the rest of the outfit and skin tights don't come in a shade pale enough for me. You know your life is somewhat sad when you spend this long considering tights. 

Anyways, the dress is by my favourite ever designer Coco Fennell and this dream coat is from Boohoo you have probably seen it before on like every blogger ever. Oh well. Everyone who knows me well sees it on me and says it is me as a coat. If I got turned into a coat this is what I would look like. What a huge compliment! The boyf bought me both of these for Christmas (well done boyf) and I have worn them together like a million times since. I am still obsessed with pastels.

The shoes and bag are both from ASOS. My wishlist on ASOS is getting out of hand now...maybe I should post some of it here....thinking out loud....soz. The denim hair tie is from New Look and the gold jewellery was a gift from my parents so I genuinely have no idea where they came from...sorrryyyyy!

I hope you like it as much as I do. If so please leave me some love as I was actually quite nervous about posting this after being away for so long. (Read my last post about why my face is puffy and odd). 

Peace, love and Unicorns xxx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! For some reason it feels like a modern day Alice in Wonderland outfit. I think the blue dress/ white tights combo, and then the red hearts. That bag is amazing, I'm pretty sure my ASOS wishlist is pretty crazy too, so much great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE that!! Modern Alice! Ahh glad i'm not the only one, ASOS have alot to answer for when it comes to my bank balance haha xxx

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic- that coat suits you so well!!
    Your tight delima is running close to my heart- why doesn't the perfect tights exist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jodie! Arghhh I know right! We need to invent the perfect tights together then haha xxx

      Delete