Sunday, 26 April 2015

Birthday Trip....

Hello Beautifuls!

So today I thought I would post just a few candid shots from my Birthday Trip to Cornwall. By now I am sure you are all aware of how much I love Cornwall and so the boyf offered to whisk me away earlier this week for a little getaway (my actual Birthday isn't until the 27th April though...just...fyi). We got so unbelievably lucky with the weather for the whole 4 days all we had was blue skies, hot sun and not a cloud in sight! Without further ado here are some quick snaps from our trip...












There you have it! I hope you like them! The only reason there aren't more photos is simply because I decided to film this trip so that I can make a vlog out of it. This is so that you can all finally see why I love Cornwall so much and what I get up to when I am there! I am sure you are all going to fall in love with it! To see the video first go to my channel link below and subscribe :)

www.youtube.com/c/JessicaChelsey

To see more snaps from the trip head over to my Instagram where I posted photos of me frolicking in the sea, more beautiful sunsets, a tandem bike ride and copious amounts of selfies. Obvs.

@Jessica_Chelsey

Peace & Love ya'll xxx

Ps. How hilarious are my chubby toes?! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw these photos are so lovely, I've always wanted to visit Cornwall! Oh, and happy early birthday :-)

    Meg ♡
    http://meg-riley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete