Monday, 30 March 2015

Backstreets Back Alright!

Hey Hey Hey!



Sooooo another wordy post (sorry not sorry if you're sick of them now!)  about why I had a break from blogging and why I'm coming back baby!

Backstreet's Back, Alright! (dun da da da dun dun dun dun da dun alright!)

Firstly, I will be posting a vlog very soon on my Youtube channel explaining all of this so if you prefer to watch rather than read and you like my videos keep your eyes peeled for that. So in November I decided to take a step away from blogging and vlogging and the internet really for a while. This was honestly just because I had lost my mojo for it all. The passion was dieing and I felt I couldn't save it at the time. I was bored of seeing all the same posts and videos coming from everyone but didn't have any fresh new ideas myself. I intended on just totally not posting anything until I felt ready but then a few times I felt compelled to share stuff I was experiencing with you and it got a nice response. I will defo keep the wordy/ranty/encouraging/life posts coming for those of you who have enjoyed them. 

Then Christmas came and went and whilst it was a magical amazing time I became very poorly. Since then I have had a number of health issues that I am still overcoming. I have medicine now and I am starting to feel alot better again. However, there is another side to all of this. My favourite posts to shoot and share with you guys is and always has been my outfit posts. I haven't really felt like taking pictures of myself recently tbh. The tablets I am on mixed with being bed ridden for a little while at the start of the year has meant that I have put on weight and I'm not happy about it. I have always been fit and able. To suddenly be lethargic and ill and unfit has not been a barrel of laughs for me. Also, the meds have made my face swollen and red and painful. Yeah basically I just look gross.  

Whilst I don't want to go into much more detail on what is wrong with me as my health is a bit too personal for the internet right now, I am on the mend. I am getting back on track. I am eating better and going to the gym again. Gently but surely getting my life back and starting to feel human again! 

Yay!

So with all that said I have decided to shoot my first outfit post in months and it's one of my favourite outfits in a very long time. It will be going live at the end of this week and I have also filmed a whole host of new vlogs for your viewing pleasure so keep your eyes peeled for those over on my Youtube Channel!

I hope you are excited to see my (swollen red) face again! I am excited to reconnect with you all finally! How have you all been? Isn't Spring just wonderful!

Peace & Love buttercups xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Spring is wonderful, I almost don't want it to turn in to summer.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so beautiful and so interesting! I love this post!
    And already can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete