Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Florals and Fur....
















Hey Lovelies!

I'm back with a new OOTD and it is one of my Autumn Favs!

I LOVE florals and fur together and I think this dress has the perfect colours in it for Autumn. However, if you are a busty lady like myself you may need a size up because as you can see I am pushing those little buttons to the limit in my normal size.

 As you are all aware by now I am OBSESSED with these chelsea boots they are so so gorgeous and so so comfy. I wanted to throw a hat into the mix with this one because I am defo a hat girl and this fedora added some much needed "cool". Well I think it did anyways.

Right now I am ridiculously poorly and have been for the last couple of weeks so remembering a time when I wasn't wearing sweats surrounded by snotty tissues is making me feel better! 

I will be back in dresses and heels in no time I'm sure. 

How have you all been?

Outfit Deets:
dress: MISSGUIDED
Fedora: Missguided
Faux Fur Gillet: Boohoo
Chelsea Boots: Missguided
Heart Necklace: thrifted
Clutch: New Look

If you have already seen my AUTUMN LOOKBOOK then you will have seen this outfit before. If you haven't seen it then go ahead and click on my last blog post to find the link to some Autumn inspo. It would mean the world if all you gorgeous followers would subscribe to my Youtube channel and let me know what videos YOU want to see next!

Peace & Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment