Saturday, 25 October 2014

Teen Witch....























I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Hey Guys!

Just so you know, I love Halloween. I love Autumn. I love October. 

and I love you all...obvs.

Today's OOTD is a festive one, This week I spent aaaaages shooting my new Halloween Lookbook that will go live on my youtube channel very soon but I also wanted to share some photos of the outfits here with you guys. Some people prefer photos to videos and so here I am trying to make everyone happy :)

I am OBSESSED with my new Chelsea boots from Missguided and so you will be seeing them alot now that Autumn is upon us! They are super comfy and at the moment I can't find an outfit they don't go with!

When I was younger I absolutely adored Sabrina the teenage witch and so when I saw this jumper on ASOS I had to have it! 

What will you all be wearing for Halloween this year?!

Let me know what you think of my witchy outfit in the comments below and also keep your eyes peeled for my lookbook over on my Youtube channel!

OUTFIT DEETS:
Jumper: ASOS
Leggings: ASOS
Bow: ASOS
Boots: Missguided
Clutch: New Look
Rings: Pandora

Peace, Love and a little haunting xxx

6 comments:

  1. You look awesome- I love your bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSYESSS AND YESS BABE YOU LOOK STUNNING
    l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete