Thursday, 18 September 2014

LFW....

Hey All!

So it's that time of year again, London Fashion Week where everyone is showcasing their S/S'15 collections. Sadly, I could only go to LFW twice this time and both were flying visits. I managed to snap some amazing street style looks and I will share my top 5 with you as I post my outfits. Oh yes, I still shot outfits for the days where I couldn't make it. 

That is either really sad or kinda fabulous of me.

Oh and I now have short hair! Yipee :)

Anyway here is look 1 on Day 1....














The hansome gent with the beautiful red hair is my friend Cal. He came with me to LFW and took some cracking photos for me. I decided to wear my current favourite trousers from Zara and accidentally looked very 70's. I like it though. I have had my hair cut very recently and it is already making me so happy. It feels healthier and thicker so yay! If you follow me on other platforms you will have already seen it but if this is the first time you have seen my new do whaddya think?!

Outfit Deets:
Trousers: Zara
Top: River Island
Hat: Topshop
Coat: Topshop
Heels: Topshop
BAG: Ted Baker

As promised here is my first fav street style look...

Isn't she killing it. I am pretty sure the jumper is from Somehwere Nowhere and sadly I couldn't get a full length snap of her outfit as (understandably) she was constantly swarmed by people taking photos. She was wearing a pink PVC skirt and had a holographic clutch bag. It was just pretty epic.

I hope you like my first look for LFW. I felt very glam and a bit Amazonian as those heels make me 6"4 so alot of men on the tubes looked very intimidated by me. Lolz.

Peace & Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, really stylish. That hat is perfect :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille :) glad you like it! I shall check out your blog asap xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous and so 70s glam- which I'm always a fan of <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee thank you so much Helena! You know how much i love your blog so your words mean alot :) xx

      Delete