Sunday, 28 September 2014

LFW Day 4....



















Hey Ya'll

So Day 4 at LFW called for monochrome but sadly I could not go to London for the day as I was working agaaaainnnn. Waaaaa :(

I promised I would shoot my outfits regardless and so here it is...whaddya think?!

I am writing this whilst being so ridiculously ill and feeling sorry for myself. Whenever I am ill I like to wear amazing clothes at home or pamper myself with a bubble bath/manicure to try and make myself feel better BUT nothing beats retail therapy and shopping really is my cardio.

Outfit Deets:
Jumper: Wildfox (SOFTEST JUMPER EVER!)
Dress: Topshop
Hat: Topshop
Boots: Mango
Bag: Ted Baker
Sunglasses: Primark

Today's Street Style of the day from LFW has to be this groovy babe in all her seventies glory....


Isn't she lovely!!!

As always I hope you like my OOTD and my pick of Street Style and I want to wish you all a lovely, relaxing Sunday :)

Peace & Love xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the bag and sunglasses!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect and relaxed LFW look, love it and also saw that stunning lady you took a picture of at Somerset House she realy looked great! I was actually wearing the same jacket as her in pink ;-)

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am obsessed with you sunglasses, i love your style x
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog as it would mean a lot! x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete