Tuesday, 23 September 2014

LFW Day 3...

Hello!

Day 3 at London Fashion Week was a flying visit for me as I was at work all day but had been invited to a show in the evening. I raced out of work and got changed and jumped on the tube to get to Covent Garden ready to see the presentation by Uma Kangai. Sadly, I could not have my camera with me so all I managed to get were some snaps on my phone. If you want to see my snaps from the show check out my Instagram @Jessica_Chelsey

It was beautiful. We were greeted with Pink Champagne that had rose petals floating in it. There was a big elegant room inside the Waldorf Hilton Hotel where a Moroccan themed bed was set up surrounded by candles and floor cushions. It was exquisite. The collection was very ethereal and there were lots of fine, sheer fabrics, sequins and fringing. It was all feminine and beautiful and I wanted it all.

Here is what I wore for the occasion....




















 And here was my favourite street style look:

 The beautiful Katie from Scarphelia....LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!!

I couldn't get a perfect shot as she was surrounded by photographers at the time but it's candid and I kinda like it that way. I think she has put together the perfect Autumnal ensemble. 

My Outfit Deets:
Shirt: Lazy Oaf
Earrings: Depop
Necklace: Primark
Socks: Primark
Shoes: iKrush
Bag: River Island

Lemme know whatcha think. I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Peace and Love xxx

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! All the cotton candy colours and the fur pieces are perfect together!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I looove pastel fur haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love love love this look! The colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt, and..everything <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with your bag and you look lovely, as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. In looooooooooove with this outfit!

    www.grunge-mermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete