Sunday, 21 September 2014

LFW Day 2...




Bonjour!

Unfortunately I could not make it to LFW Day 2 because I had to work but I made sure I shot what I would have worn if I did go along....





















May have been a bit controversial wearing my "full time fashion blogger" jumper to LFW when I am not a full time blogger....yet. But I just don't care! I love how the jumper looks with these high waisted trousers and I have a real thing for grey and pink at the moment so this outfit was a dream to put together.

If you follow me on any other platform you will have already seen this outfit in bits and pieces but I hadn't put it all together for a post yet. I was saving it for Fashion Week.

Outfit Deets:
Jumper- River Island
Top- River Island
Trousers- River Island
Heels- ikrush
Rings- Pandora

I hope you are all well and as always let me know what you think in the comments below because I love to read them all! Also tell me what your favourite colour combos are at the moment.

Peace & Love xxx




3 comments:

  1. You are right , we don't care and thats good !
    No because there is LOADS of bloggers , and lots of them are really good even they are not full time; that doesn't mean anything.
    This combo is really good I also love the touch of grey with some yellow; (y)
    Perfection to me !

    xxx
    Love from Paris;
    Lorna
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you so much for your lovely words Lorna! :) i also love yellow and grey as a combo! Xx

      Delete
  2. Great post!!! fab pullover!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete