Thursday, 7 August 2014

Boho Chill






















Hello All!

Today I went for a long walk in the woods. My mum said it was one of those days where it was hot but you could do with a cardigan when the wind picks up. Mum was right. 

I featured this whole outfit on my Birthday Haul Vlog a while back and I love it because it is so easy to wear. It is the perfect ensemble for a hot but windy day. No chance of flashing anyone when the wind picks up in this skirt.

Outfit deets:
White crop top: New Look
Maxi Skirt: New Look
Cardigan: H&M
Sandals: Primark
Handbag: Vintage
Necklace: My mums from a 70's themed party she went to years ago
Sunglasses: Primark
Hand chain: New Look

I hope you are all having a beautiful week and as always let me know what you think of my Boho outfit that I wore to chill in the woods.

Peace&Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment